Tuesday 15 May 2012

Welcome To Timeless Creazion

 I introduced Timeless Creazion a  individual not mass produced elegant handmade, jewellery, accessories, crafts and ethical and unusual gifts and presentsItems. which will be introduce a limited on-line specialty item. Hand-made jewellery with an eco Upcycling and recycled-twist.
 Shop Here:http://www.indiebazaar.com/shop/timelesscreazion
OR
itshandmade

Just a few Pictures of what I have made this time Its Hair Piece which can be used as a Brooch too



I have made it a Piece with Elastic on the back with a thin wire rust proof so u can just to for adjustment sake this is best for a bad hair day I believe and just if not in the mood for hair then pin it to your plain pearl Necklace or to a black or white dress it will make the outfit jump Now I dont have pictures for that but I will have an update shortly on how it looks on clothes and on the hair as well Enjoy the pictures for Now :)

FYI I still am Eco these Flowers and Feathers are from old projects and party caps , mask and blow whistles lol

Please comment and Let me know what you think I will have an Update on the pictures to actually show what I mean as a multiple use . also I am adding a new page of Items I have already sold and will keep updating it as I will miss my little babies and I cannot duplicate them :(

Cheers and Keep Smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment