Saturday 29 October 2011

completed project - cold porcelain

Just like I promised , these are what we made out of the Cold Porcelain Flowers.I posted link here cold-porcelain-flowers-in-making

                                                 Boutonniere/ Buttonhole in Orange and Blue


                                                     
                                                         And a decoration for a wedding Card


These are made to order :

Please contact me for prices I have other pieces for samples made as well.boutonnieres-in-cold-porcelain

Email: timelesscreazion@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Very beautifully done. I like the blue calla, the colour combo looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace thank-you. you are one of the best in making flowers coming from you is like an honor.the couple theme colors was blue and burnt orange and choice of flowers too.thank you once again you are the one who also helped me in costing.:)

    ReplyDelete