Saturday 9 April 2011

Work in progress

New Rings and Earring Range in Progress

All of my pieces are for sale, contact me if you are interested in any of my work. I can also customize any of my piece for specific colors, sizes, names etc.

Ring

ONE AND UNIQUE,Each piece is handmade with care, making it both beautiful and unique. Many are One-off designs,I love to create new things and bores me making the same thing more than once.

Earrings

You will not find any of these designs two times,they always be different colors or differents models,Since these pieces are handmade, no two are exactly the same.



Ring

Just to remind you I make my own cold porcelain paste.We Use the best ingredients to make our cold porcelain paste.The last thing Hands On Arts and Crafts want is for our products to cause health problems in our customers.
Thanks everybody


No comments:

Post a Comment