Friday 5 April 2013

Story behind a Crochet Pair Sold


This touched my heart the most beautiful Story to tell about this Crochet pair sold Via craftsvilla.com . The customer had a note Poem to add.This is what she had to say..I just stumbled upon craftsvilla website and also found you on Facebook and I must say you do beautiful knit work. I live in abroad and I just found out I am pregnant and I wanted to send baby booties with a short poem or a note to announce the pregnancy to our parents in India Mumbai as a surprise. 

Would it be possible for you to include a special note and a nice gift wrapped box for the booties when you ship them?
My answer is of course a yes . This is the end result of the package sent :) Am sure all of my other crochet pairs hold a beautiful story behind them.


You can find us on 

No comments:

Post a Comment